MSG can be contracted to conduct internal audits for companies in the Milwaukee area. These audits supplement the work of their regular staffs and raise the bar on their auditing procedures.
Scope of work:This is MSG's scope of a typical internal auditing project (but is not limited to) the following elements:
1. Internal Audit Plan
2. Internal audit of entire system Identifying
a. Nonconformance (List provided during audit)
b. Observations / Recommendations
c. Opportunities for continuous Improvement
3. Potential Best Practice
4. Audit report and nonconformances identified
5. Corrective action guidance
6. Entire system to be audited once per year unless documented differently
7. Areas audited will be based on past performance, importance.
8. Additional audits may be required based on area performance and can be performed by Management Solutions Group or Internal personnel. Management Solutions Group will provide guidance.
1. Revised Internal audit procedure to include the contracting internal audits
2. Internal audit plan
3. Internal audit report
4. Signed Training Records for guides for Internal Audit when Requested
5. Clearly defined written nonconformances, Observations, and Recommendations
6. Corrective action guidance
7. Corrective action review and signoff (Guidance given offsite)
1. Provide Management Solutions Group with defined business objectives for incorporation into audit plan.
2. Management team to attend Internal audit opening and closing meeting
3. Management team to commit to timeframes for closing non-conformances with corrective action at closing meeting.
4. Corrective action review, closeout and verification
Port MilwaukeeThe mission of Port Milwaukee is to enhance the overall economic and social environment of the City and region by stimulating trade, business, and employment.
Consistent with the Port's water-related location, the Port shall strive to be a premier provider of transportation and distribution services for its commercial customers and support public recreation, leisure, and other uses the Port deems to be in the public interest.