| Perform process studies on all new manufacturing (including assembly or sequencing) processes to verify process capability
provide additional input for process control, including those for special characteristics
Must maintain process capability or performance results per customer's PPAP requirements
| Documented process for disposition of nonconforming product not subject to rework or repair
Must verify that the product to be scrapped is rendered unusable prior to disposal
Must not divert nonconforming product to service or other use without prior customer approval
| The organization shall immediately notify the customer(s) in the event that nonconforming product has been shipped.
Initial communication shall be followed with detailed documentation of the event.
| Same as Reworked product, but for repaired product
The organization shall obtain a documented customer authorization for concession for the product to be repaired.
More Articles ...
- S093 - Section 188.8.131.52: Control of reworked product
- S092 - Section 184.108.40.206: Control of suspect product
- S091 - Section 220.127.116.11: Control of nonconforming product – customer specified process
- S090 - Section 18.104.22.168: Customer authorization for concession
- S089 - Section 8.6.5: Statutory and regulatory conformity